Wednesday 10 December 2008

Day 1

I am calling this day 1 even though I have been on this mission since Monday. Today was my first day at Weight Watchers. I went along joined, got weighed and got all of my starter information. I have opted to pay for the next 3 meetings up front - I am hoping that knowing that I have already spent the money will help keep me going.
So, I now know where I stand, what I weigh and where I want to get to.

I have been told by the meeting leader to write down everything that I eat each day, so I am going to duplicate that here. So far today I have/will be having:

2 slices wholemeal toast
1 poached egg
1 bowl of tomato, red pepper and rice soup
1 slice of wholemeal bread
1 satsuma
1 cereal bar
Tonight's dinner is chilli and rice

This evening I am meeting my friend and we are going to head out on an hour long walk as we have our catch up chat. I walk to and from work everyday (it is about 1/2 a mile all in) I am also trying to walk twice more in the week for an hour each time and my bf and I have decided to swim for 30 minutes twice a week! We went for the first time on Monday night and it went well!
I am hoping that all of this is going to have a good effect on my weight and my life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment