Thursday 11 December 2008

Day 2

Well I did go out my walk last night (walked and talked for an hour) and between getting home and going to bed (about 2.5 hours) I managed to not snack. I know that it is a small thing but I feel great - after dinner and before bed is a real weak time for me when I am usually looking for things the nibble at.

So far today I have eaten the following:

2 slices of wholemeal toast
I poached egg
1 small portion of leftover chilli and rice
1 satsuma (not had yet but I am going to eat it as soon as I have typed this)

Picture of my lunch - I have since changed my mind about the cereal bar and it is now back in the bottom of my bag.

This evening for dinner I will be having spicy sausage tortellini with a tomato and mascapone sauce. I have bought some fresh bread to have with oil and balsamic vinegar, but I will only be having one or two thin slices at the most.
I also hope to get a 30 minute to an hour walk in this evening too - it has been dry and cold all day so if it stays that way it will be a great night for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment